Need for Speed UnderGround 2
File pack that fixes bugs in the titular racing game
- Category Various Utilities
- License Free
- Version Patch 1.2
- Size 8.62 MB
- Works under Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows 2003 / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows ME / Windows 98 SE / Windows 98
- Language Spanish
- Program by Electronic Arts
Need for Speed 2 Underground is one of the most popular and loved games in the franchise, and with this Need for Speed 2 Underground patch, you can improve your performance and get more out of the game.
The game itself features four different race modes that were available on previous editions, including circuit, drift, drag, and sprint races. Playing the career mode requires that you race through the game and build up your points which you can then use to redeem for new vehicles and other items in the game. Though most of the vehicles available are from Japanese manufacturers, you'll also find plenty of European and domestic models too.
Though Need for Speed 2 Underground is a fully functioning game on its own, you really need to download this patch to get the most out of the game. The patch eliminates the glitches that often occur when playing in multi-player mode online. Those glitches may cause your game to crash right in the middle of a big race. Using the patch is especially important for those running an older version of Windows like Windows 98, which doesn't offer as much support as newer versions do.
The patch also lets you host games and races against friends and other players without needing an internet connection. Though you will need a LAN network, you can now use this patch to race in all modes against anyone connected to that network.
A common problem with the full game is that it lets others flag your account based on your actions. This places a small icon over your vehicle that may keep other players from working with you. With this new patch, you and other players will never see an icon over your car, which is helpful for those flagged by players for nefarious reasons.
The Need for Speed 2 Underground patch supports all versions of the game and all operating systems. Keep in mind that the developers no longer offer support for the full game or the patch itself. If you want to eliminate the bugs plaguing your game though, you need this patch.
- Enhances and changes the way you play online
- Reduces crashes during online modes of play
- Offers LAN playing without an internet connection
- Suitable for use with all operating systems
- Downloads in minutes
- Doesn't solve all glitches and bugs
- Newer patches are available
- Requires a full version of the game on your system
- Offers more support for online players than offline players